M3 Celebrating 10 Years
It’s 10 years since M3 Project was set up and on 28th June we held a Celebration Party. We asked our guests to tell us what M3 had meant to them and here are some of the comments we received:
- It used to mean home. Now it means a helping hand and a group of good friends. (Former service user M3 Lodgings)
- It meant getting my kids back and becoming a mother again. (Former Service User Teenage Family Project)
- A success story due wholly to the dedication and expertise of the staff and Host families. (Former Trustee)
- Its a way of helping others who did not get the start in life that I did. (Current Host)
- It enables me to make use of my spare rooms now the family have gone and to support and see changes in young people. (Current Host)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!